December 16, 2012 by Vass
I am pleased to offer clients a wonderful gift idea this holiday – style packages. Give the gift of personal style!
5 hours of personal styling for $382.50 plus tax. Offer ends Dec 27th 2012.
September 21, 2012 by Vass
Fall is a beautiful time of the year. When you are entering this cooler time it is important to stay aware of your personal wellbeing. No more sunny summer days to keep your mind a drift. Tune in to yourself for nurture. Try the following steps for the best self-care:
- Meditate – At home alone, or come join us at Atlas Health Therapy (Victoria BC) for Conscious Meditation. It will help you ground and release stress, leaving you more present and connected in all areas of your life.
- Eat brown rice – It has a yin and yang balancing energy effect in the body.
- Be honest with yourself about what you are truly feeling – Acknowledge if you feel sad, happy or angry for example. Once you learn to check in at least once a day and give yourself the moment to feel whatever emotion is there, you’ll give the emotion the ability to process. Emotion is energy in motion; it is the only way to let it pass through.
- Ask for help – If you are feeling overwhelmed with any present issues in your life get some tools and support through the counselling and life coaching services available at Style Forward Wellness & Atlas Health Therapy.
- Drink tea – Many healing herbal teas are available in health stores to warm your heart and sooth your soul.
- Share a laugh – It is JUST so good for you in every way!
August 21, 2012 by Vass
When you are sitting in a room full of people are your shoulders hunched? Do you sit up straight and make eye contact? Get curious about how you “show up” in a space because it will really expose the key to how you are feeling inside. When we are open through awareness we can start to change and shift our physiological state so in turn it will address our emotional/mental state. Open body posture is inviting and shows those around you that you are eager to engage in social interaction. If you feel that you are not received as you expect by others, please tune into your body and then emotion for clues.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions.
July 22, 2012 by Vass
July 17, 2012 by Vass
I had a pleasure working as a contributing stylist for the Fall Fashion issue of Y.A.M Magazine Victoria today! The whole team was so much fun to be with!
I’m super excited about having my sister as my model for the first time! I can’t wait to see the final product when the magazine hits stands Sep 1, 2012.
A big thank you to Bernstein & Gold, Suasion, Violette, She She Bags, and She She Shoes for lending out their beautiful items so my style vision could come to life.
Check out the finished product this fall!